Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 23, 2009

of ramadhan and birthday

Assalamulaikum

When I hit the publish entry just now,it remarks my 101th entry here(cmpuq ngan yat sket).phew,there must be so much craps that I’ve wrote over here,haha..eh eh not really la.scrolling down under this entry is a very educational one which teach us about sayur2an tempatan.entry sambil belajar la tu kan.nnt bila keluar karangan bergambar dlm upsr,boleh la trus kenal tu buah terung kemudian boleh mengarang dgn jayanya.kan,haha(oh taraf drjah 6 ja entry2 ini).sila abaikan

Oh peeps,i would like to wish u guys a very happy ramdhan n happy fasting!ahlan wasahlan ya ramadhan,bulan puasa bulan syaitan kena ikat and juga bulan membanyakkan amal ibadat.make full use of this holy month ibtisam as u r not sure whether you’re gonna meet this special guest again next year or not-a keen reminder for myself,and u guys too=)..rajin2 berterawih dan mmbaca quran ya rakan2.smoga puasa kita smua diberkati dan diterima Allah SWT.amiiin...

Birthday

Last 16th august was my birthday.ya ya ya.getting older I know,but hey,hati muda xpa kan.haha.i am thankful to Allah SWT for all the nikmatsss that he had bestowed upon me,my family,my frens,my loved ones,and sluruh alam.terima kasih ya allah atas nikmat2 ini,terutama iman,islam,usia dan kesihatan.please forgive all my wrongdoings and I pray that you’ll guide us along the right path of life, ya allah.amin amin amin.ampunkan dosa kami ya allah…terima kasih allah untuk umur ini.

Zillions thanks to those who wished me happy birthday,doa and also the thoughts.mama n baba yang kol tp saya xangkat but kol balik,syukran awii,i love u both!kpd my siblings,my bestest IMNI,my bunch,my besties,and smua la may allah bless u guys all.and special thanks to my beloved dearies that celebrated my birthday+paim on last Thursday(we share the same birthdate), u guys mmg terbaek la!hahah.from d bottom of my heart,I love u guys very much!terima kasih terima kasih dan terima kasih again.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...